Ares Line 10 Year Limited Warranty
We are confident that you will appreciate the fine quality and craftsmanship of your Xten®
ergonomic office chair. Ares Line stands proudly behind each and every product we manufacture and guarantee our work through the following Limited Warranty.
All Ares Line Xten®
chairs are warranted to the original purchaser at the time of purchase and for a period of time thereafter as follows:
10 years: on all parts except the ones listed below
5 years: on gas lift cylinders
3 years: on all parts subject to unreasonable wear and tear: fabrics, wheels, arm tops
Ares Line warrants to you, the original purchaser, that your Xten®
chair and all of its parts and components are free of defects in material and workmanship. "Defects", as used in this warranty, are defined imperfections that impair the use of the product. This warranty covers manufacturing defects, but is null and void if the defects arise from abuse or misuse of the product.
This Limited Warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of parts and/or components and applies only under conditions of normal use. The Xten®
chair is not intended for outdoor use. The Xten®
chair is not to be used for standing upon, nor must the weight loading capacity be exceeded. Any damage to castors or gas lifts due to abuse or misuse will invalidate the warranty.
This Limited Warranty does not cover: 1) the purchaser’s own fabric; 2) defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly; 3) defects occurring after purchase due to product modification, intentional damage, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or exposure to the elements; 4) cosmetic damage, 5) labor or assembly costs, 6) damage caused by a carrier or transportation of the product from one location to another, and 7) daily usage in excess of a single work shift.
Except as provided herein, Ares Line makes no other express or implied warranties, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Ares Line is limited in its duty and shall have no liability or responsibility to the purchaser or any other person or entity with respect to any liability, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by use of the product, including, but not limited to, any incidental or consequential damages.
In order to provide you with timely assistance, please thoroughly inspect your Xten®
chair for missing or defective parts immediately after opening the carton. To receive replacement or missing part(s) under this warranty, please call 734-699-5658 or email sales@XtenChair.com
. Please have the sales receipt or proof of purchase.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We want to insure your happiness with this world class product, and if it doesn’t meet your needs, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange, based upon the following conditions.
- The refund or exchange request must be made within 10 days of product receipt.
- All returned items must be in new/original condition unless reported damaged upon delivery within 72 hours of receipt.
- If merchandise is received damaged, please notify the delivery company of the damage. They will follow the proper procedure for damaged merchandise.
- All original packing material must be kept for return. It is the customer's responsibility to keep all packing materials, boxes and documentation for any return. XtenChair, LLC or Riggs Product Group, LLC is not responsible for any items that are discarded by the customer. DAMAGED MERCHANDISE MUST BE RECEIVED BACK IN THE WAREHOUSE BEFORE ANY REPLACEMENT/REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
- A return authorization number (R/A #) must be requested prior to shipping from XtenChair, LLC, Ph: 734.699.5658
- Return freight must be pre-paid and insured.
- There will be a 10% restocking fee.
- Refunds will be provided based upon these terms within 30 days of product return.
- The manufacturer will have no warranty obligation if the product is subjected to abuse, alteration, misuse, negligence or accident.
- A copy of the Proof of Purchase or Receipt must be provided with the returned chair.